At the Law Offices of B. Clarke Nash, P.C., we Pride ourselves on obtaining premier results for our clients. Indeed, the settlements we garner for our clients are the by-product of the respect insurance companies have for our ability to win and win big at trial. To that end, the cases listed below are only from 2015-forward. After all, what happened 10 years ago is irrelevant to a person who needs help now. Remember, each case is different, and you should not compare your matter to those listed below.
Car Accident Results
- $600,000.00 Car Wreck Case: Plaintiff was t-boned by defendant who was attempting to beat a school bus from a stop sign.
- $350,000.00 Low impact Auto Accident Case: Client was rear ended by a tow truck driver texting on his phone. The impact produced slight to moderate damage to Plaintiff’s vehicle. Client had pre-existing back problems that were aggravated by the accident. Once again, the Firm proved to the insurance company that low impact collisions can, and often do, produce serious injuries.
- $150,000.00 Low-Speed/Minimal Damage Car Accident: Plaintiff was involved in a low speed collision 3 months after back surgery. Prior to becoming a client at The Law Offices of B. Clarke Nash, P.C., Plaintiff had a top offer of $3,000.00 from the insurance company. Once we investigated the claim, it was apparent that Plaintiff had suffered serious injury. Our office filed suit and prior to trial obtained a settlement for $150,000.00.
- $100,000.00 Car Accident: Plaintiff was involved in rear end collision where she sustained soft tissue injuries. The insurance company offered a top amount of 28k on her case. By the time our office took over, Plaintiff settled her case for the insurance limits of $100,000.00.
- $100,000.00 Disputed Liability Failure to Yield: Client was traveling through a yellow light when a car pulled out in front of Plaintiff in an attempt to beat the light. Plaintiff ran into the passenger side of defendant’s car
- $85,000.00 Car Wreck Case: Plaintiff was injured when he ran into another car that pulled directly out in front of him at an intersection.
- $70,000.00 Hit and run collision: Plaintiff was a passenger in another’s car when an unidentified driver collided with Plaintiff’s vehicle and fled the scene.
- $60,000.00 Dump Truck collision: Plaintiff was on the job when an employee from another company ran his tractor into the front of Plaintiff’s dump truck. The Firm was able to recover BOTH workers compensation and personal injury money for the client.
- Jury trial Verdict for 9 Times the Pre-suit Offer: Plaintiff was rear-ended and offered a very small amount to settle the case from the insurance company. Our firm took the case to trial and was able to get the client NINE TIMES what the insurance company wanted to pay prior to trial.
Motorcycle Accident Results
- Case Settled for 66 Times the Medical Specials. Our reputation in the courtroom commands a settlement of this nature.
Bicycle Accident Results
- $150,000.00 Bike Crash Policy Limits: Plaintiff was riding his bike when a car pulled directly out in front of him, causing Plaintiff to swerve violently to miss the car. In doing so, he hit a curb and was catapulted into a brick wall. The impact broke both wrists.
Slip and Fall Results
- $500,000.00 Disputed Liability Slip and Fall: Plaintiff was walking up apartment complex stairs when one of the stairs caved in, causing Plaintiff to fall through to the floor.
- $100,000.00 Disputed Liability Slip and Fall at local restaurant: The Firm obtained a six figure settlement for our client.
Workers’ Compensation Results
- $110,000 Workers Comp Claim recovery for injured employee installing cable.
- $80,000.00 Workers Compensation case: Client suffered a hernia while working.
- Representing a young lady who collided with at-fault police officer that resulted in death of same officer and severe injury to our client and her infant child.
- Representing a young lady who had her front door kicked down and was forcibly taken into custody by a bail bonding company even after she showed the representative from the company her ID which clearly illustrated she was not the person of interest. She spent hours in jail and was not released until her fingers prints confirmed the documentation she attempted to initially present was valid.
- Representing a person who was raped, robbed and assaulted while on the property of a major pharmacy chain. This area was known to have violent occurrences in the past, yet the company who owned the property failed to take reasonable measures to ensure the safety of the customers.
- Representing an Army servicemen who was injured when he slip and fell in a pool of clear liquid at a local car dealership. The fall caused our client to undergo surgery and suffer discharge from the military. The Firm is not only seeking his medical damages and pain and suffering, but also the lost value of his service in the military.
- Representing a laborer who was working on a wealthy land owner’s property and fell through the second floor balcony on to the concrete pavement below it. Plaintiff was in the hospital for a number of days and continues to suffer from cognitive and well as general physiological effects.